The most important person in our book is YOU, so we make it easy for you to reach us. On this page you'll find our contact info and also a set of driving directions for getting here traffic-free. [Insiders' Tip: The Strip (76 Country Blvd.) may be the most direct route on the map, but it gets crowded.]
We love hearing from you and we're always happy to answer any questions you may have:
- Call us toll-free at 877-704-6611 or local at 417-337-7070.
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or simply fill out the form below and click submit.
Movies and television shows are shot on location to take advantage of an area's great scenery and authentic feel. Channel your inner diva or director and go on location yourself, right here at Boxcar Willie Inn. We've got looks, charm, scenery, and ambience, and all at one of Branson's best addresses.
We're just a guitar lick off Branson's famous Strip, for most people a one-minute drive or a five-minute walk. But we're also tucked away from the traffic and bustle on a quiet, wooded street you'd never guess was so close to the action.
Here are turn-by-turn directions. They're not the most direct route, but they are traffic-free. For those driver/navigator teams who tend to question their skills, we've included some landmarks to keep you on the right track.
If you're arriving from Highway 65:
1. Take the Branson Landing Blvd./Shepherd of the Hills Expressway/MO 248/Red Route exit, going west (toward Reeds Spring).
2. Turn right onto MO 248/Shepherd of the Hills/Red Route. In less than a half-mile, you'll see the Yakov Smirnoff and Oakridge Boys Theaters on your right.
3. Stay on Shepherd of the Hills (the Red Route) for about 1 mile. You'll come to a fork in the road with an Arvest Bank ahead of you.
4. Turn right at the fork, continuing on the Red Route.
5. Turn left at the signal (where the gas station is). You're still on the Red Route/Shepherd of the Hills.
6. Continue on the Red Route for about 3 miles, passing Sight & Sound Theater on your left, until you come to the intersection with 76 Country Blvd. You'll see RFD-TV Theater on one corner and an IHOP on another.
7. Continue through the intersection on the Red Route.
8. Turn left at the first street, which is Green Mountain Drive.
9. Continue on Green Mountain. When the road comes to a T at the fire station, turn left, following the Yellow Route.
10. Turn right at the first street, Schaefer Drive, where you see the Days Inn.
11. Follow Schaefer Drive around the curve. Boxcar Willie Inn is on the left, white with blue trim and our famous train signs. Our address is 360 Schaefer Drive.
If you're arriving from another direction or just need some reassurance en route, give us a call at 877-704-611 or 417-337-7070. We're good at guiding people in!
Toll-Free 877-704-6611 Local 417-337-7070 Fax 417-337-7404
BOXCAR WILLIE INN 360 Schaefer Drive, Branson MO 65616 Reservations: Toll Free (877) 704-6611 (417) 337-7070 Fax: (417) 337-7404